Welcome to Canberra Ticketing!
Providing you with a great experience matters to us. That’s why we are transitioning to a faster, easier ticketing system. You may notice some changes when you next purchase tickets with us.
We are currently operating across both our previous and new systems. If you purchase tickets with us during this time of transition you may have two Canberra Ticketing accounts for a short time.
Need to check your tickets for an upcoming performance?
If you are unsure which account you purchased through, you can try logging in to either our previous or new system below to locate your order details.
- If your order confirmation contains a Booking Reference number with eight digits, starting with 108 or 109, this performance will have been booked on the previous system.
- If your order confirmation contains an Order ID that is a mixture of letters and numerals, this performance will have been booked on the new system.
- If you set up an account in our new system, we encourage you to use the same email address for both ticketing accounts to avoid any confusion.
- The new ticketing system requires you to validate your email address to create an account.
We thank you for your patience during this time. Be assured, the protection of your data remains the highest priority for us along with delivering an outstanding customer experience.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact our friendly Canberra Ticketing Box Office team on (02) 6275 2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Box Office opening hours are listed at the bottom of this website if you would prefer to visit us in person.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why are we making the switch?
We know that our customers come to the theatre for a great experience, and it starts the moment you buy a ticket with us. We want you to feel the buzz of booking a great show.
Our current system has served us well for many years, but the new system will give you a streamlined, mobile-first booking process so your buying experience will be easier and faster.
- What will the new system do?
A new system will add to the audience experience while setting us up for the future of the Canberra Ticketing. It will provide us with:
- More flexibility and the ability to adjust for each show’s needs
- More frequent updates with latest features and bug fixes
- New features in response to industry challenges and current developments
- Cloud-first technology
The new system ensures we are using secure, compliant, and modern technology so you can focus less on navigating the system and more on the fun part – selecting your tickets.
- Where is the new system from?
Our new system has been created by Nliven, an international ticketing agency, who have partnered with QTIX in Australia. Nliven has an excellent track record with large venues, including six West End theatres (The Palace, Lyric, Apollo, Garrick, Vaudeville and Duchess). QTIX have successfully managed sell out seasons of Hamilton and Moulin Rouge via Nliven in the past 12 months.