Purchasing Your Tickets
CANBERRA TICKETING IS TRANSITIONING TO A NEW TICKETING SYSTEM
Canberra Ticketing is transitioning to a faster, easier ticketing system, and you may notice some changes when you next purchase tickets with us. Read more about the transition here. If you have any questions about these changes, please contact our friendly Canberra Ticketing Box Office team on (02) 6275 2700 or email email@example.com.
The Canberra Ticketing Box Office endeavours to make your ticket purchasing experience as easy as possible.
Our opening hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
You can purchase tickets using one of the following methods:
- Over the counter at the Canberra Ticketing Box Office, which is located in the Canberra Theatre Centre foyer in Civic Square, London Circuit
- By Phone: (02) 6275 2700 or
- on this website.
- Canberra Ticketing accepts all major credit cards, eftpos, cheque and PayPal. Due to COVID19 we are not currently taking cash payments.
- Cheques will be accepted seven days prior to performance and in person at the box office.
- PayPal is only accepted for online bookings.
- A transaction fee applies per transaction where stated.
Canberra Ticketing adheres to the LPA Code of Conduct.