Sunday 18 November 2018 8pmThe critically acclaimed, award-winning comedian and actor, CATHERINE TATE, is bringing The Catherine Tate Show - Live to Australia for the first time. The tour will unite some of Catherine's best-known characters from her hugely successful BBC series 'The Catherine Tate Show', broadcast on ABC TV in Australia in never before seen sketches. The cast will include 'Nan' Taylor, Irish nurse Bernie, Geordie Georgie, Essex girl Sam…and the return of a certain argumentative teenager… Nan said: "She's going on tour, is she? What a load of old s**t!" Joining Catherine on her first ever live tour is long–term collaborator Niky Wardley. Niky will take to the stage alongside Catherine as she reprises some of the many characters she embodied throughout the series. They will be joined by David O’Reilly.
Sunday 18 November 2018
The critically acclaimed, award-winning comedian and actor, CATHERINE TATE, is bringing The Catherine Tate Show – Live to Australia for the first time.
The tour will unite some of Catherine’s best-known characters from her hugely successful BBC series ‘The Catherine Tate Show’, broadcast on ABC TV in Australia in never before seen sketches. The cast will include ‘Nan’ Taylor, Irish nurse Bernie, Geordie Georgie, Essex girl Sam…and the return of a certain argumentative teenager…
Nan said: “She’s going on tour, is she? What a load of old s**t!”
Joining Catherine on her first ever live tour is long–term collaborator Niky Wardley. Niky will take to the stage alongside Catherine as she reprises some of the many characters she embodied throughout the series. They will be joined by David O’Reilly.
Live Nation by arrangement with PME present
TBC. Please note there is a 5 minute lockout at the beginning of the performance. Patrons will be admitted during a suitable break in the performance.
Concession prices not available for all shows. Where Concession prices are listed, proof of eligibility for Concession must be presented to Canberra Ticketing staff upon collection of tickets or full price may be charged. Eligible Concession may include Pensioner, Full Time Student, Seniors, Unemployed, Under 27 or Child (15 years and under) and are at the discretion of the show. Not all types of Concessions may apply for the show you have selected.
VIP Nation Package Terms and Conditions
VIP Nation Package Terms and Conditions:
- Please ensure the contact details you provided at the point of purchase are up to date. These will be the details used to communicate all VIP experience information.
- Check-in location and times will be emailed out by VIP Nation within approximately 7 days prior to show day. If you have not received this 5 days before the show please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of purchase (confirmation email) will be required in order to check-in and receive your package benefits.
- NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.
- Experience details subject to change without notice.
- If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area (unless otherwise stated).
- If applicable, merchandise item/s will be available for pick-up the night of the show.
- Please note that the merchandise item listed is subject to availability and that VIP Nation have the right to exchange the item with another item of equal value.
- Any enquiries about your Experience can be directed to: email@example.com
Live Nation Showbag
Keeping venues and festivals safe is our priority, but with increased security we also want to make your journey to the show a better experience. Introducing, the Official Live Nation Showbag – the all clear small bag.
It’s perfectly sized and quick through security lines – so you get more time on the dancefloor with your favourite artists.
Material: Clear PVC
Size: 130h x 180w x 30d mm
Customers can expect to receive the item at least two weeks prior to the show. Live Nation is unable to deliver products outside of Australia and New Zealand. All purchases are final, and orders are non-refundable.
For all enquiries related to your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not deliver to PO Box Addresses.
NEED TO KNOW
Canberra Ticketing and Canberra Theatre Centre are the authorised ticket sellers for this event
Please be aware that the Canberra Theatre Centre has no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers. If you attend the event with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia or otherwise, you may be refused entry to the event.
Please read about our stance on scalping here.